Striker Capital Management Limited
Quantitative Investment Strategist
The Strategist's primary responsibilities are to review financial literature and data, conduct independent research (mainly in simulation on historical data); and to identify new objective trading ideas. He/She will be expected to formalize algorithms across a spectrum of applications including trading and risk management models. Capital will be allocated to historically proven trading patterns in global markets.
- Academic disciplines at the Graduate or PhD level in Mathematics / Statistics, Physical/Biological sciences, Computer Science/Engineering, or similar studies with hard science and research backgrounds;
- Solid academic record from reputed institutions;
- Demonstration of analytical ability and numerical precision;
- Experience in independent research is highly regarded;
- Finance background is not required;
- Adeptness in MS Excel is essential and programming ability is a plus.